|Any.do Pop Out|
- Install the Any.do extension for Google Chrome.
- Open the Any.do window and hit the Pop Out button (screen grab to the right).
- Right-click anywhere in the Any.do window and "View Source."
- The window that pops up should have a web address that looks something like this: view-source:chrome-extension://kdadialhpiikehpdeejjeiikopddkjem/index.html
- Edit the web address by removing the "view-source:" at the beginning and hit enter.
- Your Any.do task list should now appear in the browser window. Now go to Chrome's option menu (see right) and "Create application shortcut."
- Now just follow the menu's and pick which shortcuts you want.
|Create taskbar shortcut for Any.do|
Any.do lacks a little functionality, but has a very slick interface. I expect they will fix the major shortfalls - like Siri integration for the iOS app, shared folders, and location-based tasks in the Chrome app.